Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Oreo Marshmallow Fudge Brownies

I love brownies. I love to bake brownies. And although I usually love to make my baked goods from scratch, I think brownies are a good exception because the box mixes are so good and can be turned into delicious creations just by using your imagination. One of my favorite tips to make your box brownies even better is by adding some hot fudge ice cream topping into the batter, or even adding ice cream - like I did with my Birthday Cake Remix Blondies. This time I got creative with Oreos because who doesn't love Oreos? And I decided to throw in some marshmallows because I had a ton laying around.

These brownies are perfectly fudgy and super gooey. A great combination. The Oreos give them a nice crunch to off set the gooey marshmallows. I brought these to a church event and everyone loved them! My dad was a big fan as well.


Oreo Marshmallow Fudge Brownies
makes about 16 brownie squares


Ingredients:
  • 1 box brownie mix (and ingredients according to box)
  • 1/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
  • 1 cup marshmallow fluff
  • 16 Oreo cookies, broken into quarters
  • 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
  • 4 crushed oreos
Instructions:
1.  Preheat oven to 350F Degrees. Mix brownies according to directions on the box. If there is an option for mixing the brownies with two eggs, use those directions. 
2. Add the hot fudge topping into the batter and mix well. Spread half of the batter into a 9x13 baking pan. Place the quartered Oreos on top of the batter, spread around evenly. Drop marshmallow fluff over the Oreos by the spoonful. Spread out evenly as well. Sprinkle half of the marshmallows on top.
3. Spread the other half of the brownie mix evenly over the top. It is ok if if does not completely cover all of the marshmallow. Sprinkle the rest of the marshmallows and some crushed Oreos over the top. Bake for 25 minutes.

1 comments: